Dental implants are used to replace missing teeth. Implants and their attachments closely mimic the look and function of natural teeth. Dental implant techniques can replace one or several missing teeth and in some cases an entire set of artificial teeth can be carried on dental implants.
Why Get A Dental Implant:
- They are aesthetically pleasing and very natural looking.
- Prevent bone loss in the jaw.
- Prevent the formation of hollowed or collapsed cheeks that can occur after tooth extraction.
- They are usually surrounded by gum tissues like natural teeth.
- Implants allow eating of hard foods with confidence.
- May prevent gum recession.
- Are firmly secured into the jaw.
Most dental implants are made from titanium which is corrosion resistant and is not rejected by the body as a foreign object.
Talk to our friendly staff to see if a dental implant may be an option for you.